Tel: +7 (495) 434-70-07
• founded in 1961
• about 1000 students
• 10 departments
• more than 100 teachers, among them 26 DSc (full professors), 66 PhDs
Dean – Vadim Gennadyevich Plyuschikov, Doctor of agricultural sciences, professor.
Students of the Agrarian faculty have a unique opportunity to combine basic natural scientific education at the Bachelor’s level with more profound specialization at the Master’s level, including programs on economics and management.
Scientists of the faculty are involved in both theoretic and applied fields. During the last two years several new programs have been added to the existing «Agronomy» and «Veterinary»: «Landscape design», «Standardization and certification», «Land regulation and land registers».
Education at the faculty is becoming more and more interactive and employs high technologies. In the framework of «Education» national project the faculty has purchased state-of-the-art polyfunctional equipment. Vet students study in specialized classrooms with ultra-sound equipment, X-ray and biochemical lab equipment. Students undergo training in agro-holdings, private and state vet clinics.
Profound knowledge, fluent foreign languages provide good employment opportunities. Graduates of the faculty work in 89 countries in theworld.
Major field of research
Elaboration and introduction of progressive agricultural technologies.
Lines of study
• Land regulation and land register
• Management technologies in production, processing and standardization of crop production
• Integrated protection of plants and agrobiotechnology
• Agrochemistry and soil science
• Crop production
• Modern landscape phytodesign
• Feeding farm animals and agrarian business
• Technologic management in zoobusiness
• Modern biotechnologies in farm animal production
• Certification and trade expertise of farm animal production
• Management consulting in the agroindustrial complex
• Real estate economics in the agroindustrial complex
• Landscape design
• Standardization and certification
Postgraduate studies: 10 specialties
1 Doctorate and PhD dissertation council
Forms of study: intramural, intra-extramural (evening), extramural, second degree courses